返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 豪斯医生 第2季 第13集>>

  • 1. Did you miss the recap?
    你是不是忘记刚才的总结了。
  • 2. We treated for that. The liver tanked.
    我们对那进行了治疗 出现了肝损伤。
  • 3. But his vision got better.
    但他的视觉恢复了。
  • 4. Liver problems could be a sign of celiac.
    肝脏问题可能是乳糜泻的标志。
  • 5. He's been back on gluten since he's been in the hospital.
    住院以来他又开始吃麸质了。
  • 6. Yesterday he had a burger.
    昨天他还吃了个汉堡。
  • 7. That would've kicked the celiac into gear,causing the liver problems.
    这可能使乳糜泻变成导火索,从而导致肝脏问题。
  • 8. So your theory is that he has two unrelated diseases.
    那你的理论是他得了两种不相干的病。
  • 9. And he's already got low testosterone.
    而同时他的睾酮素水平还过低。
  • 10. I seem to remember something about House hating coincidences.
    我好想记得豪斯很讨厌这种巧合。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 81 Previous Next