<< 豪斯医生 第2季 第16集>>
-
1. If you really wanted me to do nothing with this information,then why did you give it to me?
如果你想让我知道后什么反应都没有,那你当初为什么告诉我。
-
2. Because you were pining for a kid,and you deserved to know that you already had one.
因为你想要个孩子,而且你也应该知道自己其实有个孩子。
-
3. But your parental cravings are more theoretical than applied.
但你也就是想当爸爸 实际并没准备好。
-
4. You want vicarious immortality
你更想要的是传宗接代。
-
5. more than you want a lifelong burden.
而不是你这一辈子的负担。
-
6. You're assuming he's going to be a nightmare.
你认为这孩子就是个噩梦吗。
-
7. What if he's a good kid?
如果他是个好孩子呢。
-
8. He's a kid.
他是个孩子。
-
9. Best you can hope for is he's a nightmare.
最好的情况就是他只是个噩梦。
-
10. House, I'm not naive.
豪斯 我不天真。