返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 豪斯医生 第2季 第16集>>

  • 1. No contaminated food. I'm not an idiot.
    没有被污染的食物 我不是傻瓜。
  • 2. But what if it's not from ingesting but from injecting?
    但如果不是来自消化系统而是注射呢。
  • 3. He was treated for intractable muscle spasms
    他的队医为他进行过难治性肌肉痉挛。
  • 4. by the team's trainers.
    的治疗。
  • 5. Sometimes they use botox.
    有时他们就用肉毒杆菌。
  • 6. We need to start the antitoxin--
    我们需要用抗毒素...。
  • 7. The antitoxin could cause anaphylaxis.
    抗毒素可能导致过敏。
  • 8. We need to test first to confirm.
    我们应该先进行测试确认。
  • 9. As if to prove my point, last time you said
    为了证明我的观点 上次你说过。
  • 10. there wasn't enough time to test prior to a more dangerous treatment.
    在进行更危险的治疗前 没时间做测试了。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 71 Previous Next