<< 豪斯医生 第2季 第22集>>
-
1. I-I ran out of pain medication.
我止痛药吃完了。
-
2. I got an orbital fracture.
但因为眶骨骨折。
-
3. It's just taking ages to heal.
估计要很久才会痊愈。
-
4. Take off your shirt.
把上衣脱了。
-
5. My eye's up here.
我的眼睛长这里。
-
6. Orbital fracture means
眶骨骨折说明。
-
7. your face went into the windshield,which means your chest went into the steering wheel.
你的脸撞上了挡风玻璃,也就是说你的胸部必定撞到了方向盘。
-
8. Painkillers can suppress heart rate,so unless you want me to kill you,take off your shirt, let me do a heart exam.
止痛药会抑制心率,除非你不想活了,否则就老老实实脱衣服让我做个心脏检查。
-
9. I also wanted to see the ring of burns
我还想看看。
-
10. around your collarbone.
你锁骨边的烧伤环。