返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 豪斯医生 第2季 第22集>>

  • 1. How'd you know?
    你怎么知道的。
  • 2. The codeine allergy you told the nurse about.
    你跟护士说对可待因类药物过敏。
  • 3. That's shorthand for "Give me the strong stuff,"
    潜台词就是 给我下点猛药吧。
  • 4. which matches your seen-better-days-because-my-life-fell-apart suit.
    挺称你散发着"爷也牛逼过"愤懑的装束。
  • 5. The two old burns on your fingers
    手指两处旧烫伤伤口。
  • 6. mean you tend to nod off with a cigarette in your hand.
    估计是你边抽烟边打盹的误伤。
  • 7. No reason you shouldn't do that with one in your mouth.
    所以叼嘴里掉下来也不足为奇。
  • 8. May all your doctors be stupid.
    上帝保佑你能多遇见些蠢医生。
  • 9. Hold on a second.
    等等。
  • 10. That bruising around your belly button.
    脐周有挫伤。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 56 Previous Next