返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 豪斯医生 第2季 第22集>>

  • 1. Which means you're a better person dying than you ever were living,and the world is a better place because I didn't save you.
    垂死之际 你变得比以往任何时候都善良,我没能救你反倒令世界更美好。
  • 2. Which makes me wonder why I'm about to tell you...
    令我不禁怀疑自己为什么要告诉你。
  • 3. You're not symmetrical.
    你的肌力不对称。
  • 4. What's your point?
    你想说明什么。
  • 5. That you cared about him more than you cared about yourself?
    你关心他胜过你自己吗。
  • 6. You cared about the puzzle more than you cared about yourself.
    你是关心谜题胜过关心自己。
  • 7. If I kept it to myself,then it would just be a puzzle,but I opened my mouth because I thought it was more.
    我要是没说,那就仅仅是个谜题,可我既然开了口 就是因为不止如此。
  • 8. You know it's the same,or you wouldn't be bickering with me
    你知道根本没有差别,不然你就不会火烧到脚下。
  • 9. while the flames lick at your feet.
    还在和我争吵。
  • 10. You're afraid of this decision,and you are trying to argue until fate takes it out of your hands.
    你害怕这个决定,不停与我争辩不过是想拖到无路可走。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 56 Previous Next