<< 豪斯医生 第3季 第01集>>
  
  
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        1. Technically, at this point,it seems like your jewels are,more for display purposes, anyway.
      
       
    
    
      从技术上说 你的宝贝其实是个展示品。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        2. Hold up, hold up. Give me,some pain killers, or something.
      
       
    
    
      等等 给我点止疼药什么的。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        3. Tough guy like you don't need 'em.
      
       
    
    
      象你这样的厉害角色不需要。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        4. Forget that, numb me up, man.
      
       
    
    
      算了吧 把我麻翻了吧 伙计。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        5. You got some gang ink?Let me see that.
      
       
    
    
      你有社团纹身?让我看看。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        6. It's a Native American symbol.It means ''the force of life.''
      
       
    
    
      是土生美国人标记,意思是“生命的力量”。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        7. That's what you tell,all these white dudes,so they let you play doctor?
      
       
    
    
      那就是你告诉这帮白人,让你作医生的理由?。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        8. Yep. Got 'em all fooled.
      
       
    
    
      没错 把他们都骗了。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        9. For real, how a brother like you go,from gang-banger to wearing a white coat?
      
       
    
    
      说真的 怎么一个象你这样的,黑帮能穿白大褂?。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        10. Bitch stepped out.
      
       
    
    
      那婊子出轨。