<< 豪斯医生 第3季 第10集>>
-
1. -I never said that -I guess it's safe to be confident when house is there to overrule you
-我没那么说 -我猜有他在那反驳你 会更安全和自信吧。
-
2. -Now that it's all on you? -It's different. Yeah.
-现在全靠你了? -是不一样了 是的。
-
3. Flight 106 to Nashville has been delayed...
106航班去那维延误...。
-
4. either you left it behind on purpose or by mistake.
你是故意不带的。
-
5. The only reason you'd leave it behind intentionally is if it no longer meant anything to you
而你故意不带的意思是 它对你已经没有意义了。
-
6. But since it was a gift from your mom, that would mean you had a fight with her
而那是你妈妈的礼物 意思是你跟她吵架了。
-
7. And since you don't talk to ghosts,that's unlikely
而你又不能跟鬼说话 所以也不是。
-
8. -Leave it alone,greg -Yeah,m good at that
-算了 格里 -对 那我很在行。
-
9. So that leaves forgetting it unintentionally
那么忘记就不是故意的。
-
10. But then we have to explain why you didn't go back for it when you realized
那我们又要解释为什么你没回去取。