<< 豪斯医生 第3季 第19集>>
-
1. It's hard to keep sniping rationally when you throw a bomb like that in there.
当你扔了那么大一个炸弹后想让,被开玩笑的人再保持理性是很难的。
-
2. He spoke with me about you too.
他也提到你了。
-
3. Forgive my enemies?
原谅我的敌人?。
-
4. Never date a taurus when mercury's in retrograde?
当水星逆行的时候,永远不要和金牛座约会?。
-
5. Yeah,I learned that one myself--the hard way.
这些我自己也能学会--通过惨痛教训。
-
6. God says you look for excuses to be alone.
上帝说你找借口单独待着。
-
7. See,that is exactly the kind of brilliance that sounds deep,but you could say it about any person
瞧瞧, 那正是一种听起来非常玄妙,其实可以用来形容任何一个。
-
8. who doesn't pine for the social approval of everyone he meets.
不渴望和他见到的每个人都有深交的人。
-
9. Which you were cleverly able to deduce about me but not being a moron.
你那么做可以聪明地推断我是什么人,而且使自己看起来还不像弱智。
-
10. Next time tell god to be more specific.
告诉上帝下次具体点。