<< 豪斯医生 第3季 第20集>>
  
  
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        1. You think I'm sick?
      
       
    
    
      你认为我得病了么?。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        2. I think that an appropriate response
      
       
    
    
      我觉得正常的反应。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        3. to watching your boss shoot a corpse is not to grin foolishly.
      
       
    
    
      看到老板对着尸体开枪, 不该咧嘴傻笑。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        4. But the fact that I've grown bored by your insanity is proof of nothing.
      
       
    
    
      我烦透了你的神经质,并不能证明任何东西。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        5. Dr. Foreman,dr. Chase requests your assistance.
      
       
    
    
      福曼医生, 蔡斯医生需要你的协助。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        6. I can't even imagine the backwards logic you used to rationalize shooting a corpse.
      
       
    
    
      我想象不出你朝尸体开枪,有什么自圆其说的逆向逻辑。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        7. Well,if I'd shot a live person,there's a lot more paperwork.
      
       
    
    
      嗯, 如果我朝活人开枪,不就需要多得多的文书工作了。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        8. Then it won't be a problem for you to stand beside the casket at the wake
      
       
    
    
      那么请你在守灵的时候站在棺材旁边。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        9. and explain why a cancer patient has a bullet hole in his head?
      
       
    
    
      并解释为什么癌症患者脑袋上有个子弹眼。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        10. The man donated his body to science.
      
       
    
    
      这个人把他的身体捐献给了科学。