<< 豪斯医生 第3季 第22集>>
-
1. Physical illness. It's a wild idea,I know.
身体上的疾病. 很荒谬吧, 我知道。
-
2. Especially since she doesn't have any obviously physical symptoms.
特别是当她没什么明显的生理症状。
-
3. Like internal bleeding or excess calcium.
"没有"内出血和血钙超量。
-
4. I'll draw some blood.test for it.
我去抽点血. 检查一下。
-
5. Jeez,you've done it again!Will you argue with me?!
天, 你又来了! 你就不能跟我吵吗?!。
-
6. Drinkers don't eat right.Explains the bleeding and the calcium.
酒鬼常饮食不善. 可以解释出血和血钙。
-
7. This might just be some crazy drunk,and I'm telling you that she's about to die of myelomatous meningitis.
可能只是饮酒过度,我却告诉你, 她会由于脑膜骨髓瘤而死。
-
8. We already tested for--exactly!It's an insane idea.
- 我们已经查过了,- 没错, 疯狂的想法。
-
9. Okay.What do you want me to do?
好, 你要我干什么?。
-
10. Have an original thought.
有点原创想法。