返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 豪斯医生 第3季 第22集>>

  • 1. Not this much.Not for at least another week.
    没这么高. 一周后才应该这么高。
  • 2. That's when you ovulate.
    那时是你的排卵期。
  • 3. What?You monitor my periods?
    什么? 你监控我的生理期?。
  • 4. Based on...when I get bitchy or...
    依据是... 当我变得易怒, 还是...。
  • 5. once a month,when you leave the kids' cancer ward,your eyes glisten.
    每个月一次, 当你离开幼儿癌症病房,你的眼睛闪着泪光。
  • 6. And about three days later,you break your ban on sugar
    三天之后, 你会破除不吃糖的禁忌。
  • 7. and chow down a bucket of frozen yogurt in the cafeteria,sprinkles included.
    在餐厅灌下一桶冰酸奶, 覆着巧克力碎屑。
  • 8. Based on the last yogurt sighting,you've got another week before you ovulate.
    根据上一次见到酸奶景象,你还有一周才排卵。
  • 9. Your on fertility meds.
    你在服用受孕药。
  • 10. With red clover as an herbal booster.
    红苜蓿是草本催化剂。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 66 Previous Next