<< 豪斯医生 第3季 第22集>>
-
1. And that dinner with wilson was an audition.
和 威尔森 的晚餐是演习。
-
2. It's too bad he didn't land the gig.He would have had fun.
真可惜, 他的小船没有靠岸,他本会很开心的。
-
3. I was considering a donation.Not a party.
我考虑精子捐赠, 不是合欢。
-
4. So...when is our...dinner?
那么... 什么时候... 轮到我们的晚餐?。
-
5. he's gonna be so disappointed.
他会多失望啊。
-
6. Right.You two are gonna have a lot of fun with this.
不错. 我娱乐了你们一把。
-
7. Your patient won't let me touch her.
你的病人不让我碰她。
-
8. I killed my son.
我害了自己的孩子。
-
9. Is it my turn to say something obvious now?
轮到我说显而易见的事了?。
-
10. Oh,I know.You were insane.
噢, 我知道. 你当时神智不清。