返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 豪斯医生 第3季 第23集>>

  • 1. Check it out.
    听听这个。
  • 2. Please tell me you didn't stop,the biopsy to play us some tunes.
    千万别告诉我停止切片检查,是为了播放乐曲。
  • 3. The left hand.It's very subtle.,Very delicate.
    左手, 多么微妙, 多么精巧。
  • 4. This girl is dying.
    那女孩快死了。
  • 5. Be dying a lot faster if I let you do,that obviously unnecessary biopsy.Now listen.
    做那个明显无用的切片检查,死得更快, 仔细听。
  • 6. I asked for this tuned.,Did you get this tuned?
    我说了让人来调一下音, 调了没有?。
  • 7. My god,grandpa was an angry drunk.,If only we'd known.
    我的天, 外公是个狂怒的醉鬼,不说我还真不知道。
  • 8. Here's how to become a great artist.
    伟大的艺术家是这样修炼的。
  • 9. First,get miserable.
    首先, 生活凄惨。
  • 10. Misery drives you to become a great artist,but the art does nothing for your misery,,which drives you to drugs,which makes you a lousy artist.,And this is not lousy.
    凄惨可以使你成为伟大的艺术家,但艺术无法改善凄惨, 逼你吸毒,让你变成差劲的艺术家,但这一段并不差劲。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 59 Previous Next