返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 豪斯医生 第4季 第01集>>

  • 1. And if there is oneand you missed it?
    要是她有一个 你又没发现呢?。
  • 2. Then you're talking about another surgeon.
    那么你们说的是别人的手术吧。
  • 3. I didn't miss anything.
    我什么也没漏掉。
  • 4. But we're not talkingabout another videotape.
    我们说的不是别人的手术录像。
  • 5. This one showed a bump. We need to biopsy.
    这盘录像上显示有一个血肿 我们要做个活组织切片检查。
  • 6. A bump? Oh, yeah. My grandfather died of a bump.
    有个血肿? 是的我祖父就是死于一个血肿。
  • 7. She can't survive a second round of general anesthesia, let alone a third.
    再来一次全麻她受不起的更别说去做第三次手术了。
  • 8. - You'd do this for house.- Yeah.
    - 你是为了豪斯这样做的- 对。
  • 9. Then what do you suggest?
    你的建议是?。
  • 10. Because the patient's got a high fever, a low heart rate,and a dim chance of survival if we stand here like idiots.
    因为病人发高烧 心率偏低,我们像这样傻站着的话她存活的几率几乎没有。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 74 Previous Next