返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 豪斯医生 第4季 第04集>>

  • 1. Shockingly, none of the nurses volunteered to administer yours.
    震惊的是 没有一个护士愿给你打针。
  • 2. It goes better in a large muscle.
    在大块的肌肉上好些。
  • 3. Drop your pants.
    把裤子脱了。
  • 4. You know, I usually pay tens of dollars to hear that.
    我通常要付好几十块钱才能听到这话。
  • 5. The funeral's tomorrow.
    葬礼在明天。
  • 6. My mom called you?
    我妈给你打电话了?。
  • 7. There is a 3:40 flight out of newark.
    有一班3:40的飞机从纽瓦克起飞。
  • 8. If you leave now, you can be in lexington tonight.
    你现在走的话 今晚就能到列克星敦。
  • 9. Your mother wants you to deliver a eulogy.
    你母亲想让你致悼词。
  • 10. "Eulogy. "From the greek for "good word."
    "悼词"来自希腊语的"好话"。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 70 Previous Next