返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 豪斯医生 第4季 第04集>>

  • 1. The struggle to resist one's captors is never pointless.
    对抗逮捕的行动从来意义非凡。
  • 2. Viva la resistance!
    抗议万岁!。
  • 3. Well, I hate to break it to you, che, but simple delay won't work.
    实话有些残酷 切格瓦拉(著名共产主义者) 拖延没有用的。
  • 4. Your mother will hold the funeral till we get there.
    你母亲会等我们到了再开始葬礼。
  • 5. My father was a punctual man, beholden to time.
    我父亲是个守时的人。
  • 6. Two minutes late for dinner,you didn't eat.
    迟到两分钟 没晚饭吃。
  • 7. My mother would never disrespect him by starting the funeral late.
    我母亲绝对不会推迟葬礼 那可是对他的大不敬。
  • 8. Yeah, yeah, you clearly have no issues to work through.
    显然你没有任何缺点需要改进。
  • 9. Come on, forget the keys. Call a locksmith.
    行了 别找钥匙了 叫个锁匠来。
  • 10. We'll go inside and play "guess that smell" with the truckers while we're waiting.
    我们先到里面和卡车司机玩 "猜猜是谁的味儿"。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 70 Previous Next