<< 豪斯医生 第4季 第04集>>
-
1. What happened out there is your show!
刚刚是你在上演闹剧。
-
2. You're scared to death of losing anyone that matters.
你害怕失去重要的人。
-
3. So you dump the person who matters the most to you!
所以宁愿抛弃最重要的人。
-
4. I'm not scared to death. I'm moving forward!
我不是害怕 我是开始新生活。
-
5. Because no one can take away from you what you no longer have.
只有你失去的东西 才没人能够夺走。
-
6. Your father's death is about you.
你父亲的死是关于你。
-
7. Amber's death is about you.
安波尔的死也关于你。
-
8. I can't imagine why someone wouldn't want to be your friend!
我纳闷为什么没人愿做你的朋友。
-
9. Admit it, you're angry and you're scared of losing me.
承认吧 你生气 害怕 是担心失去我。
-
10. - I'm not angry, I'm not scared. - Admit it.
- 我没有生气 也不害怕 - 承认。