<< 豪斯医生 第4季 第04集>>
-
1. You like coming along for the ride.
你乐颠颠地送我来。
-
2. Yes, that's why I'm cheering you on now.
是啊 所以现在我为你喝彩。
-
3. This is about you needing to be prepared for the worst.
你需要不断应对最糟糕的场面。
-
4. So you become an oncologist.
所以你当肿瘤学家。
-
5. No surprises there. Worst happens all the time.
不出意料在肿瘤科 最糟糕的情形从不间断。
-
6. But amber, she was young and healthy.
但安波尔年轻健康。
-
7. Her death came out of nowhere.
她的死突如其来。
-
8. Don't bring amber into this.
别把安波尔扯进来。
-
9. And you weren't ready. That makes you angry.
让你措手不及 所以你怒不可遏。
-
10. The world sucks, and you didn't have time to brace yourself.
世界垮了 你无法振作。