<< 豪斯医生 第4季 第08集>>
-
1. You already got the worst news and survived.
你已经历了最糟的事 并挺过来了。
-
2. That's sorta the upside.
算是好的一面了。
-
3. Your heart's healthy.
你的心脏很健康。
-
4. Isn't that good news?
难道不是好事吗?。
-
5. For your heart, yeah.
对心脏来说是好事。
-
6. But it also means we still don't know what's wrong.
但也意味着我们仍不知道问题出在哪。
-
7. Checkbook balanced,place spotless.
收支平衡 住处洁净。
-
8. Looks like she builds her own furniture.
家具都是自己打的。
-
9. If you're this grown up at 16,what happens at 30?
16岁就这样了 30岁会变成什么样?。
-
10. You turn back into a kid.
会童心未泯 越活越回去。