返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 豪斯医生 第4季 第09集>>

  • 1. We have to get her out of here.
    我们得让她出去。
  • 2. The dexamethasone is making thirteen's kidneys fail, but not the patient's--why?
    地塞米松让13的肾脏衰竭了 但病人却没事--为什么?。
  • 3. This guy's beenon 50 different medications.
    那家伙服用了超过50种不同药物。
  • 4. Maybe his kidneys should be failing, but something's protecting them.
    也许他的肾脏原本会衰竭 但某种药物在保护它。
  • 5. I need to slap you.
    我要扇你耳光。
  • 6. For diagnostic purposes.
    出于诊断目的。
  • 7. Seriously. If I was jerking you around, I'd say I needed to kick you in the groin.
    说真的 如果我想耍你 就会要求踹你阴部了。
  • 8. That twitch is chvostek's sign.
    面肌痉挛是沃斯特克病的症兆。
  • 9. Don't ask me how chvostek discovered it.
    别问我沃斯特克他老人家怎么发现的。
  • 10. He has calcium deficiency.
    他缺钙。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 59 Previous Next