<< 豪斯医生 第4季 第11集>>
-
1. He has very girly handwriting, by the way.
顺便说句 他的字迹很女孩子气。
-
2. I knew I should have just wrapped a new present.
早知就把礼物重新包装一遍。
-
3. you said the patient volunteered. Where?
你说病人做过志愿者 在哪里?。
-
4. Uh, pleasant valley.
快乐谷。
-
5. Soup kitchen in trenton.
特伦顿的施食处。
-
6. Thirteen and kutner,search the home and the school. taub...
13还有卡特那 去搜病人的住处和学校 陶博...。
-
7. you take the anal swabbing of the fragrant and contagious homeless man.
陶博给病人照顾过的流浪汉做肛门拭子。
-
8. And by the way, that ending really made no sense at all.
顺便说一句 这电影的结尾没劲透了。
-
9. You had my present for a year and didn't even open it?
你收了我礼物一年都没拆?。
-
10. I had no way of knowing there was an expensive book inside.
我怎知里头是一本超贵古董书。