<< 豪斯医生 第4季 第11集>>
-
1. hepatic and neurological involvement--
涉及肝脏和神经--。
-
2. so I understand foreman's absence.
福曼休假 我可以理解。
-
3. Your presence, not so much.
你不休假 我就不懂了。
-
4. I'm bringing in a case. You may have noticed me doing that before.
我在向你们转介病例 想必你已经觉察到我的存在了。
-
5. I've noticed you a lot recently.
最近想不觉察你都很难。
-
6. It's almost as if you have a sexual interest in someone here--
你频频出现 以至我以为 你看上了这里的某个人--。
-
7. like, say... taub.
譬如说...陶博。
-
8. Well, taub might think I like him if I stayed, which is why I'm gonna do this.
鉴于久留此地 会引起陶博误会 所以我决定走人。
-
9. somehow I don't think that was really about me.
这和我没什么关系吧。
-
10. - uh, wilson's disease. - ceruloplasmin's normal.
- 威尔森氏症? - 血浆铜蓝蛋白正常。