返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 豪斯医生 第4季 第12集>>

  • 1. You're not superwoman. Don't be a martyr.
    你既不是超人 也不是圣人。
  • 2. We'll be injecting you with naloxone, which will knock the opioids out of your pain receptors.
    我们给你注射纳洛酮 会阻断痛觉受体对镇痛剂的反应。
  • 3. If we're right, your system will recalibrate within a few hours, and most of the pain will be gone.
    如果我们猜对了 身体会在几小时内调整 大部分疼痛会消失。
  • 4. Hours? I need those drugs.
    几小时? 我需要药物。
  • 5. Not if they're causing your pain.
    如果是引起你疼痛的根源 就不行。
  • 6. - Then knock me out,sedate me while you-- - that'll take drugs too.
    - 把我弄晕 用镇静剂 - 那也是要服药的。
  • 7. We need to clear everything out of your system.
    得把药物清除出你的系统。
  • 8. Please,I'll try anything else.
    求求你 什么都行。
  • 9. That's what we're trying to stop.
    这就是我们要停止的。
  • 10. So it's not your parents.
    不是你父母。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 60 Previous Next