<< 豪斯医生 第4季 第13集>>
-
1. Can't trust that wilson guy with anything.
威尔森那家伙可靠不住。
-
2. - Lisa, are you-- - it's not a big deal.I was having a bad day.
- 莉莎 你是不是... - 没什么大不了 我那天情况很糟。
-
3. Is wilson gonna be in trouble?
威尔森是不是死定了?。
-
4. For betraying my trustin a vulnerable time? No.
就因为在我脆弱的时候 背叛了我的信任? 不会。
-
5. Why would that bother me?
我有啥好介意的?。
-
6. He was worried,made a bad choice.
他很担心 所以说漏嘴。
-
7. It's not a big deal. I know it seems like crap.
没啥大不了的 我知道这看上去糟透了。
-
8. You probably feel like crap,but it's not.
你感觉也糟透了 但实际并非如此。
-
9. Legally, you haven't adopted her yet. There's no obligations, no strings.
法律上讲 你还不算领养了她呢 没啥义务 也没啥条件。
-
10. It can be undone tomorrow.
明天都可以反悔。