<< 豪斯医生 第4季 第13集>>
-
1. Do not play his games,because you will lose.
跟他过招 你输定了。
-
2. You hired me to do this job. Let me do it.
你把这活交给我 就放手让我做啊。
-
3. Oh, I'm sorry.
哦 我真抱歉。
-
4. Looks like you guys are in the middle of a conversation.
你俩貌似正聊着天呢。
-
5. I can wait till cuddy leaves.
我等卡迪走了再说。
-
6. You are gonna leave soon,aren't you?
反正你马上就走 对吧?。
-
7. I mean, the nurses have got your baby out there.
你看 你的小宝宝让护士抱着呢。
-
8. Not that they're gonna kidnap it or anything,but I figured that the new mother brings the baby to wo because she wants to listen to all the cooing.
倒不是说她们能把宝宝绑架了,但我觉着新妈妈把宝宝带来上班 就是为了听别人咿咿呀呀逗孩子。
-
9. If you're gonna wait,you can wait outside.
你要等 就出去等着。
-
10. Unless the new mother brings the baby to work because she wants to dump the baby,because she hates the baby and thinks she made a big mistake.
除非 新妈妈把宝宝带来上班 是因为她不想要这宝宝了,因为她讨厌这宝宝 觉得她犯了个大错。