返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 豪斯医生 第4季 第13集>>

  • 1. You want to remove your patient's skull.
    你想开了病人的头颅。
  • 2. Remind me to revoke kutner's telephone privileges.
    记得提醒我撤销卡特那打小报告的权利。
  • 3. I didn't realize that was an A.M.A.-Approved treatment for M.S.
    我不知道美国医学会还同意 这样治疗多发性硬化啊。
  • 4. Not searching for M.S.,But what set it off-- equine encephalitis.
    不是多发性硬化 而是它的起因--马脑炎。
  • 5. Turned a cool breeze of M.S. Into a cat-5 storm.
    致使小小的硬化变成了5级风暴。
  • 6. I didn't realize your patient was a horse.
    我不知道你病人是匹马啊。
  • 7. There's been human cases.
    有个人的病例。
  • 8. Not when it's 30 degrees outside. Transmissionis by mosquito.
    外界才华氏30°时不可能 (摄氏1°) 靠蚊子传播。
  • 9. So she got bitten six months ago, or it's some other infection.
    她6个月前被叮的 或者其他的传染途径。
  • 10. Whatever it is, it's running rampant in the left side of her brain.
    不管是什么 都已经蔓延到她的左脑。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 69 Previous Next