<< 豪斯医生 第4季 第14集>>
-
1. Well, then,why are you a doctor?
那为什么你要做医生?。
-
2. Why aren't you sitting by a pool in fiji knocking back mai tais?
而不是坐在斐济的游泳池边畅饮朗姆酒。
-
3. People act in their own self-interests.
人类都是利己动物。
-
4. You're all here because you're happy to be here.
你们在此是因为在此快乐。
-
5. Or at least because it's your best option.
至少因为在此已是最佳选择。
-
6. I'm here because I want to help people.
我是因为想帮人才来的。
-
7. No, you're here because it makes you feel good to help people.
不 你是因为帮人使你快乐。
-
8. Taub and foreman are here because they've got no other viable choices.
陶博和 福曼是因为别无选择。
-
9. And thirteen is desperate to make her life matter before it's over.
13急迫地想在死前 使人生有点意义。
-
10. So... you're happy to be here?
这么说...你乐于在此?。