返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 豪斯医生 第4季 第14集>>

  • 1. You mean, like, a sabbatical?
    你是指短期休息?。
  • 2. I had a uterine myoma. Benign.
    我患了子宫肌瘤 良性的。
  • 3. But it ruptured and I needed emergency surgery.
    但它破裂了 我做了紧急手术。
  • 4. I was lying there on the table thinking, "I can't die now. I haven't been happy yet."
    当躺在手术台时我想 "现在还不能死 我还没开心过呢"。
  • 5. Couldn't you just buy an overpriced german sports car, or have an affair?
    你就不能买辆昂贵德国跑车 搞点婚外情什么的?。
  • 6. My sports car is doing what I want when I want.
    跑车只能满足我一些愿望。
  • 7. Right now I'm learning how to run a kitchen from one of the best chefs in new york.
    现在我向纽约最牛的厨师学习管理厨房。
  • 8. You're washing pots and smashing garlic?
    你去洗锅捣蒜泥?。
  • 9. Smashing garlic makes me happy.
    捣蒜泥让我很开心。
  • 10. Before that it was eight years studying, 12 years in that lab.
    以前花了8年研究 12年做实验。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 67 Previous Next