<< 豪斯医生 第4季 第15集>>
-
1. You don't have to admit you did anything with the kid. You weren't always a priest.
你不必坦白对那个孩子做过什么 你又不是生来就是牧师。
-
2. I wanted to be since I was 12. I entered the seminary when I was 17.
我从12岁起就想成为牧师 17岁进了神学院。
-
3. Maybe it wasn't a hallucination. Maybe it really was jesus.
也许那不是幻觉 也许真的是基督降临。
-
4. I'm not insane.
我没有发疯。
-
5. seeing jesus makes you insane?
看见基督代表你发疯了?。
-
6. A bit of an odd attitude coming from a priest.
这似乎不是一个牧师应有的虔诚态度。
-
7. Well, it's just a job now. The fairy tale ended a long time ago.
只是一份工作罢了 我早就没有了对神迹的向往。
-
8. You're a wuss--part wimp, part puss.
你是胆小鬼 娘娘腔。
-
9. I have no choice. I'm part of the ceremony.
我别无选择 我是仪式的一部分。
-
10. I thought you were already circumcised.
我以为你割过包皮了。