<< 豪斯医生 第4季 第15集>>
-
1. It's one night for a friend.
只是为了朋友 去呆上一晚。
-
2. What about the friend who has two tickets to see brubeck at the blue note?
要是你另一个朋友手上有两张 "布鲁贝克的蓝调"音乐会票子 如何?。
-
3. - I thought you had an orgy planned. - I lied.
- 我还以为你要去花天酒地 - 我撒谎了。
-
4. Are you lying about the brubeck tickets?
你有两张布鲁贝克的票 也是撒谎?。
-
5. Yes, but only to save you from yourself.
没错 想搭救你一下。
-
6. I'll be fine and so will Cuddy if you don't show up.
如果你不出现 我和卡迪都没意见。
-
7. I'm surprised she even invited you.
我甚至很讶异她邀请了你。
-
8. It is oddly flattering.
这也算是一种奉承了。
-
9. God, I'm so sick of his stupid stunts.
上帝 我受够了他的无理取闹。
-
10. Everybody has to put up with their boss's stupid stunts.
所有人都要忍受自己老板的无理取闹。