<< 豪斯医生 第4季 第16集>>
-
1. Then jackson'll stop developing.
那杰克逊会停止发育。
-
2. He'll never go through puberty.
就无法进入青春期。
-
3. Maybe this isn't what's wrong with him.
也许问题不是出在这里。
-
4. Maybe the testosterone didn't cause it.
也许不是睾丸激素引起的。
-
5. Yeah, but if it is,then he'll never be a man.
但如果是的话 他不能变成男人了。
-
6. Did we make the wrong choice?
我们当年的选择是不是错了?。
-
7. You'll need to tell him the testosterone blocker is something else.
你不能告诉他这是睾丸激素抑制剂 得说是别的药。
-
8. Or maybe this is a good opportunity to tell him the truth.
也许这是告诉他真相的好机会。
-
9. It might make it simpler. For all of you.
让事情变得简单一点 对你们和他都是好事。
-
10. You want us to tell a sick adolescent boy that he's really not an adolescent boy?
你让我们告诉一个正在生病的男孩 他不是真正的男孩?。