<< 豪斯医生 第4季 第16集>>
-
1. I didn't tell him anything about his genetic condition.
对于他基因嵌合的事 我啥也没说。
-
2. I want her removed from our son's case.
我不要她继续参与我儿子的治疗。
-
3. I'm sorry for the position dr. Hadley put you in, but I can't do that.
很抱歉海德利医生害你面对这个处境 但我爱莫能助。
-
4. She's a valuable part of dr. House's diagnostic team.
她是豪斯医生诊断小组的重要成员。
-
5. If he stays on the case,so does she.
只要他接手这个病例 她就也要在。
-
6. we have to deal with jackson.
我们得跟杰克逊谈谈了。
-
7. These questions aren't gonna go away.
不然他会一直怀疑。
-
8. He's not ready for this.
他还太小。
-
9. Let's hope you're wrong.
只能但愿你错了。
-
10. I'm sorry. I'll stay away from their son.
对不起 以后我会远离他们的儿子。