<< 豪斯医生 第4季 第16集>>
-
1. No, you won't.
不 你不能。
-
2. In about 15 minutes, you're the only person that kid's gonna trust.
大概15分钟后 你就是这孩子唯一能信任的人了。
-
3. If he needs a hand to hold, make sure yours is available.
如果他需要有人紧握他的手 你要在他左右。
-
4. So what? Am I a boy or a girl?
什么意思? 我到底是男是女?。
-
5. Some of your cells are male...
你一部分细胞是男性...。
-
6. and some are female.
另一部分是女性。
-
7. So basically I'm a freak.
这么说 基本上我是个怪胎。
-
8. No, no, buddy.
不 不 亲爱的。
-
9. You're just a little different.
你只是有些与众不同。
-
10. You've known this... since I was born. And you never told me.
打我出生以来...你们就知道 却一直瞒着我。