返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 豪斯医生 第4季 第16集>>

  • 1. I won't do it. You guys will, though.
    我不会照做 但你们要。
  • 2. he's a kid. Parents don't think he's ready to deal with it.
    他只是个孩子 父母觉得他接受不了。
  • 3. My dad was the same way about me maybe having huntington'S.
    我爸怕我担心自己有亨廷顿症 也是这么瞒着我的。
  • 4. Well, that was your experience.
    这是你的经验。
  • 5. It should surely apply in this situation.
    当然也适用在他身上。
  • 6. Pain could be caused by a blind uterus hidden in his abdomen.
    疼痛可能是隐藏在腹部的盲角子宫引起的。
  • 7. He needs an mri.
    他需要做核磁共振。
  • 8. right. Boy with girl genes.
    没错 携有女性基因的男孩。
  • 9. I'm sure you're the first doctor brilliant enough to check for a uterus.
    我肯定 你是第一个聪明到 去检查子宫的医生。
  • 10. He could have complications from the surgeries on his penis.
    可能是阴茎手术的并发症。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 64 Previous Next