<< 豪斯医生 第4季 第20集>>
-
1. It was his name.
是名字的问题。
-
2. He was conflicted,didn't know where he fit in.
他很矛盾 不知哪里有自己的容身之地。
-
3. Being ripped out of his world and stuck into yours.
被强行抽离自己的生活 跟你们扯到一块。
-
4. We encouraged him to hold on to his heritage.
我们一向鼓励他 保持自己民族的传统。
-
5. It's hard to still be lawrence choudhary when everyone sees you as lawrence kutner.
当每个人都叫你劳伦斯 卡特那时 很难把自己看作劳伦斯 乔杜里。
-
6. It was his idea to take our name.
是他提出随我们姓的。
-
7. - Then you should have said no. - House.
- 你们应该拒绝 - 豪斯。
-
8. All his anglo name gave him was the illusion that he was someone he wasn't.
他的英文姓氏使他混淆了自己的身份。
-
9. You were being emotional,not rational.
你们只从感性而没有理性考量。
-
10. You didn't understand him.
你们根本不了解他。