<< 豪斯医生 第4季 第21集>>
-
1. Nice! I'm hooked.
好极! 我被迷住了。
-
2. You can get back to your shift at the E.R.
你可以回急诊室当班了。
-
3. Except,as far as the E.R.Is concerned,you're on vacation,right?
但据急诊室所知 你正在放假 不是吗?。
-
4. I postponed a trip because I'm concerned about the patient.
我把旅行延后了 因为我关心这病人。
-
5. Explains why you ditched chase and came to the differentials,not why you ran the tests.
这只能解释你为什么放蔡斯鸽子 并参与鉴别诊断 解释不了你答应做测试。
-
6. You told me to.
你让我做的。
-
7. Well,I'm not your boss,as you usually take great pleasure in pointing out.
但我不是你上司 你不是一向很乐于指出这点吗?。
-
8. Hey,you don't still have the hots for me,do you?
嘿 你该不会还在迷恋我吧?。
-
9. I care about the patient,and I care about the people who work on your team.
我关心这个病人 关心你医疗小组的同事。
-
10. They've been through a lot lately. I just thought I--
他们最近经历了很多 我只是想 我--。