<< 豪斯医生 第4季 第21集>>
-
1. You teaching commitment classes? 'Cause I thought you were too busy with your lecture--
你还教授婚恋课程?我以为你光说教就已经太忙...。
-
2. I'm sure that was going to be hysterical.
我知道你反应会很激烈。
-
3. Let me just give you the cliff notes.
让我告诉你重点。
-
4. Don't try to dump him by dumping cases on me.
别试图通过给我病例而甩了他。
-
5. I told you I never wanted to dump chase.
我说过 我从没想过甩了蔡斯。
-
6. Bsolutely. You want him to dump you.
当然 你希望他甩了你。
-
7. It's totally different. Much less guilt.
这完全不同 罪恶感少多了。
-
8. Either way,you're out of reasons to avoid him.
不管如何 你都没有避开他的理由了。
-
9. Kutner was a pretty dumb one to begin with.
把卡特那当作借口很拙劣。
-
10. I should never have postponed our vacation.
我不该推迟假期的。