<< 豪斯医生 第4季 第22集>>
-
1. So, and I seeno logical way around this, if you want your marriage to matter,you have to be a wanton,trolling, muck-covered pig the day before.
这里没有任何逻辑问题 所以如果你希望你的婚姻有所意义,你必须在婚前变成一个 肆无忌惮 尽情放纵 淤泥覆盖的混球。
-
2. You're evil. See ya.
你个恶魔 回见。
-
3. The wall of the ourth ventricle changed. It isn't bowed in the older scan.
第四脑室壁改变了 老图像中 它没有弯折。
-
4. Evidence of nf2, right?
说明是神经纤维瘤病Ⅱ型 对吧?。
-
5. You'd need to do a brain biopsy to confirm.
你需要做个脑部活检确诊。
-
6. Uh, I'm not going to the bachelor party.Every time I go to one of your parties,I end up embarrassing myself in some new and unexpected way.
嗯 我不会去那个单身派对 每次参加你举办的派对,我最后都会搞得狼狈不堪 各种不同的 难以预见的情形。
-
7. That whole thing with the duck was hardly unexpected.
和鸭子那事 很难说是难以预见啊。
-
8. I'm not going.
我不去。
-
9. - Okay. - It's not okay.
- 好 - 这才不好。
-
10. Do you know who we need?
你知道我们需要什么?。