<< 豪斯医生 第4季 第22集>>
-
1. Have you seen caligula?
你看过"罗马帝国情艳史"没?。
-
2. My patient's brain now...
我病人现在的大脑图像...。
-
3. versus three years ago. See any difference?
和3年前的比对 任何差异?。
-
4. Is he telling you to avoid the party?
他在说服你不要这个派对?。
-
5. I took an oath to do no harm.
我宣誓过不做任何伤害。
-
6. Sure, don't come.
好啊 那就别来。
-
7. If you want your wedding vows to be meaningless.
如果你希望你的婚礼誓言变得毫无意义。
-
8. This should be interesting.
这话另有深意啊。
-
9. You are going to commit to that one special woman forever, which is beautiful.
你将向一个特别的女人许诺终身 这很美好。
-
10. But if your commitment the day after the wedding is the same as your commitment the day before,then the wedding meant nothing.
但如果你的许诺在婚礼前后并无区别,那婚礼的意义何在。