返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 豪斯医生 第4季 第22集>>

  • 1. Mom's signature's on everything. Dead Dad?
    所有字都是妈妈签的 父亲死了?。
  • 2. No, I doubt it. He was a sperm donor. Medical cords couldn't be cleaner.
    恐怕不是 父亲是精子捐献者 医疗记录再干净不过了。
  • 3. - So we're left with temporal lobe seizure. - Wrong.
    - 剩下的就是颞叶癫痫了 - 错误。
  • 4. Someone at the wrestling meet would have noticed a seizure.
    在摔跤场不会没人会注意到他癫痫发作。
  • 5. Could have just looked like a bad shot to the leg.
    可能看起来仅仅像腿部受到重击。
  • 6. Put him in the seizure lab. See if his head blows up all over again.
    带他去癫痫实验室 看看他的大脑会不会再次失控。
  • 7. You're gonna ignore your own subconscious?
    你打算忽略你自己的潜意识?。
  • 8. Gonna be the limp leading the blind.
    岂不是瘸子给瞎子引路。
  • 9. I need a 'scrip, for sleeping pills.
    我要一张处方 开安眠药。
  • 10. My neighbor's dog'sbeen keeping me awake, and seems strangely invulnerable to poison.
    邻居的狗害得我睡不着觉 奇怪的是还毒不死它。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 62 Previous Next