<< 老友记 第6季 第02集>>
-
1. Hey! You could do a lot worse than Joey Tribbiani!
嘿 比乔伊崔比亚尼烂的人多得是。
-
2. I'm sorry, but you guys are wrong.
很抱歉 但是你们错了。
-
3. I just don't want to be divorced three times.
我只是不想离三次婚。
-
4. Yes, and now he's using this three-divorces reason...
没错 他以此为藉口。
-
5. ...because he wants to stay married to her because he loves her.
不想离婚 因为他爱她。
-
6. I must say, well done. Bravo, Meg.
我必须说 梅格 干得好。
-
7. Okay, Fine! Fine! If this is what you think...
好 如果你们这么想。
-
8. ...forget about the whole three-divorce thing.
那我就不管了。
-
9. Okay, I-I’ll go to my lawyer’s office right now and get this marriage annulled. Okay?
我现在就去找律师办注销。
-
10. She means nothing to me.
因为我一点也不爱她。