<< 老友记 第6季 第03集>>
-
1. I was hugging her as a friend,It's not my fault her hair got in my face.
我是以一个朋友的身份抱她,又不是把脸埋进她的头发里。
-
2. She's got a lot of it, and it smells all, uh...
她的头发很多 有一股。
-
3. ...you know, coconutty.
你知道的 椰子香。
-
4. What? Oh. It doesn't mean I have feelings for Rachel.
又怎样么 那不代表我对她有感觉。
-
5. Maybe it means I have feelings for coconuts.
或许我是对椰子有感觉。
-
6. Okay, whatever you say. But just be careful. Rachel's not in the same place you are.
好 随你怎么说 但你要小心 瑞秋的心情和你不同。
-
7. Okay, if the place you're referring to is being in love...
如果这个心情是指的爱情。
-
8. ...then she is in the same place as me, because I am not in that place.
那她和我的心情一样 因为我不是那个心情。
-
9. Okay, I didn't understand that.
好 我听不懂。
-
10. But maybe that's because you were speaking the secret language of love.
但或许是因为 你讲得是爱的秘语。