<< 老友记 第6季 第03集>>
-
1. Aha. A classic sign of love, the hug.
拥抱 正是爱的表示。
-
2. It's also a sign of friendship.
也是友情的表现。
-
3. Yeah, not in your case, Lovey Loverson.
在这里不是 痴情男。
-
4. It was a hug.
那只是个拥抱。
-
5. Just tell me this, did you or did you not smell her hair?
告诉我 你有没有闻她的头发。
-
6. Smell her hair? Well, what if I did?
闻她的头发 如果有呢。
-
7. Ninety percent of a woman's pheromones come out the top of her head.
九成女性的荷尔蒙散发自头部。
-
8. That’s why, that's why women are shorter.
所以女人都比较矮。
-
9. So that men will fall in love when they hug them.
好让男人在拥抱时爱上她们。
-
10. Come on, Ross, you're a scientist.
拜托 罗斯 你还是个科学家呢。