<< 老友记 第6季 第04集>>
-
1. That she's gonna move in with you...
她搬去跟你住之后。
-
2. ...and then maybe fall in love with you, and then...
或许会爱上你。
-
3. ...when she finds out you're already married, oh, she'll be happy.
等她发现你们还有婚姻关系 就会很高兴。
-
4. You know? You're just-You're very sad.
你真的很悲哀。
-
5. Oh, my God.
我的天哪。
-
6. I see what this is. You are in love with Rachel.
我终于知道了 你爱上瑞秋了。
-
7. What? Of course. It all adds up.
什么 没错 这就对了。
-
8. I mean, you're obsessed with her. It's always:
你迷恋她。
-
9. "Ross, what are you gonna do about Rachel?
"罗斯 瑞秋的事怎么办"。
-
10. Ross, why are you moving in with Rachel?
"罗斯 你为何要跟瑞秋住"。