<< 老友记 第6季 第04集>>
-
1. Take a look at this, kiddo.
小鬼你看这里。
-
2. We have a crying child! Roll the damn cameras!
有个小孩哭了 摄影机 快拍。
-
3. Hello. Hello, is Ross there?
喂 罗斯在吗。
-
4. No, he's not. Can I take a message?
他不在 你要留言吗。
-
5. Yes, this is Russell, Ross' divorce lawyer.
好 我是罗斯的离婚律师。
-
6. Just tell him that since I haven't heard from him...
我一直没有他的回音。
-
7. ...I assume he's decided to give the marriage a try.
他应该是想试着经营这段婚姻。
-
8. Ross got married again? Aah! No.
罗斯又结婚了 不会吧。
-
9. All right, keep going. We are phasing the accent out.
好吧 继续 慢慢改掉口音。
-
10. Phasing it out.
改掉口音。