<< 老友记 第6季 第05集>>
-
1. Oh, come on. Ross, please. I found the magazines.
拜托 罗斯 我发现那些杂志了。
-
2. And, finally, that you were "unable to consummate the marriage."
还有 你"无法履行夫妻间的义务"。
-
3. Well, that makes sense since you're gay and addicted to heroin.
这也难怪 你是同志 又打海洛因。
-
4. Okay, you know, I'm sorry, this is insane.
很抱歉 这也太夸张了。
-
5. I'm not addicted to heroin, I'm not gay, and there is no problem...
我没有打海洛因 我不是同志。
-
6. ...with my ability to consummate anything.
我履行什么都没问题。
-
7. Look, I'll consummate this marriage right here, right now.
我现在就可以在这里履行 现在。
-
8. That won't be necessary.
没有这个必要。
-
9. And when we were dating, we consummated like bunnies.
我们交往时 简直跟兔子有得一拼。
-
10. Now, if you two were involved in a serious relationship, that really creates a problem.
如果你们曾经认真交往 那就有问题了。