<< 老友记 第6季 第05集>>
-
1. Okay, so I totally took care of the babies all by myself.
我一个人把孩子都带好了。
-
2. I fed them, bathed them and put them to bed.
喂奶 洗澡 哄他们睡觉。
-
3. And protected them from a tornado?
还保护他们躲过龙卷风。
-
4. Oh, my God.
我的天哪。
-
5. I know. The babies are asleep.
对啊 宝宝都睡了。
-
6. Phoebe, what happened here?
菲比 家里是怎么了。
-
7. I did it. I took care of the babies all by myself.
我做到了 我一个人照顾宝宝。
-
8. But my apartment. Was the setting of Phoebe's triumph.
但是我的房子 成了菲比胜利的战场。
-
9. But the mess.
但是这里乱的。
-
10. Is not as important as the fact that Phoebe took care of the babies all by herself.
比起菲比的辛劳实在不算什么。