<< 老友记 第6季 第05集>>
-
1. You're right. You're right, I shouldn't freak out.
你说得对 我不该大惊小怪。
-
2. ‘Cause this is what will happen when you and I have babies!
等我们有了孩子 也会这样。
-
3. When will that be?
那得等到什么时候呢。
-
4. Phoebe, would you take a look at this mess?
菲比 你看你弄得多乱。
-
5. Oh, honey, thank God you're home. I was getting worried.
亲爱的 你总算回来了 我都开始担心了。
-
6. I picked up the divorce papers.
我去领了离婚证书。
-
7. Uh, I've already signed everything. And I put little X's where you need to sign.
该签的我都签了 你要签的地方我也画了叉。
-
8. Oh, little X's. Great. That makes up for everything.
画叉 真好 这样就前嫌尽释了。
-
9. You know, you've done a lot of stupid stuff too, okay?
你也干过很多蠢事 好吗。
-
10. Oh, name one stupid thing that is as stupid as this one.
有哪一件事情跟这次一样蠢。