<< 老友记 第6季 第06集>>
-
1. I'm just gonna label it "What were you thinking?"
我会在上面注明 "你在想什么"。
-
2. Funny, I was just gonna go across the hall and write that on Chandler.
有意思 我正想到对面 在钱德身上那样写。
-
3. Okay, you guys, I don't mean to make things worse, but...
两位 不是我想雪上加霜 但是。
-
4. ...I don't wanna live with Rachel anymore.
我不想跟瑞秋住了。
-
5. What? You're just so mean to each other.
什么 你们对对方太刻薄。
-
6. And I don't wanna end up like that with Rachel. I still like you.
我不想跟瑞秋翻脸 我还是喜欢你。
-
7. Well, Phoebe, that's fine because I'm not moving.
没关系 菲比 因为我不搬了。
-
8. Whoa, whoa, whoa. Phoebe, you gotta take her.
菲比 你一定要收留她。
-
9. You know, I know I said some bad stuff...
我说了很多她的坏话。
-
10. ...but Rachel does have some qualities that make her a good roommate.
但瑞秋也有一些好室友的特质。